A great example of a stellar lacrosse team and program is the Loyola Greyhounds of the University of Maryland. They are a Division one program who won the entire NCAA tournament in 2012, as well as winning there conference in 2014. They have seen 22 NCAA tournament appearances starting in 1979 and feature recent standout players like Sean Hecker.
- Stick to Your New Year’s Health Resolution with these Tips January 24, 2017
- Managing Your Loved One’s Diabetes June 1, 2016
- Where To Find The Best Spas in Jamaica April 19, 2016
- Sports Supplements aren’t just for Athletes March 31, 2016
- Health Tip: Fighting Stress March 31, 2016