Dr. Margaret Hamburg was recently announced as president-elect for the American Association for the Advancement of Science or AAAS, started her term in February of 2017. Dr. Hamburg is a foreign secretary of the National Academy of Medicine as well as board member of the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy. These roles she continues to hold as well as the new AAAS president-elect role.
- Understanding different causes of drug shortages June 20, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic and the UAE Joined Together to Donate Soccer Field June 16, 2017
- Physician Elected President of AAAS May 2, 2017
- Stick to Your New Year’s Health Resolution with these Tips January 24, 2017
- Sports Supplements aren’t just for Athletes March 31, 2016