A $150 million gift from Abu Dhabi’s government built The Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation at Children’s National Medical Center. The Institute focuses on R&D that will transform pediatric surgery.
- The UAE Embassy Races for a Cure in the 2017 Komen Race November 9, 2017
- AbilityOne Helps The Blind Make An Impact On Their World October 11, 2017
- First Responder Equipment provided by ADS September 4, 2017
- Vegan Restaurant Options Near Philly (NJ Suburbs) August 17, 2017
- Understanding different causes of drug shortages June 20, 2017