Developing healthy eating habits isn’t as confusing or as restrictive as many people imagine. The essential steps are to eat mostly foods derived from plants—vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes (beans, peas, lentils)—and limit highly processed foods. Here are our guidelines for building a healthy diet.
Protein and caloric supplements can be helpful when we are not able to fill our calorie count for the day. They can also be used as part of weight control plans which you can read about on Mannatech’s blog, http://allaboutmannatech.com/. Vitamins will help to replenish vital nutrients when we are unable to get them from our food.
North of George Town and just steps away from Seven Mile Beach, Camana Bay has some of the best restaurants that Grand Cayman http://www.camanabay.com/the-town/grand-cayman-restaurants/ has to offer. While Camana Bay is known throughout the island for its beauty and ease of living, it is praised by its residents for its diverse dining options. Camana Bay has a variety of restaurants to choose from that will satisfy any palate.
- Physician Elected President of AAAS May 2, 2017
- Stick to Your New Year’s Health Resolution with these Tips January 24, 2017
- Sports Supplements aren’t just for Athletes March 31, 2016
- Health Tip: Fighting Stress March 31, 2016
- More Evidence Blood Test May Detect Concussions March 31, 2016