Exercise can seem like a drag, which is why it’s important to make sure someone keeps things spicy. Of course it’s important not to just jump on every trend that shows up, but some of these trends are actually worth looking into.
Summer is quickly approaching and with that comes the panic and fear (for some) of being in a swimsuit again. Winter has helped hide some of the holiday weight gain or just winter weight gain in general,
We all know that swimming is one of the best workouts that you can take part in. Swimming works so effectively because it gives the body a chance to use a variety of different muscles that it normally might not have the opportunity to use.
- Success Beyond Sports: How athletic skills give former collegiate players a leg-up in the professional world November 13, 2014
- New Diet Trends for Health and Wellness August 25, 2014
- Golf Club Memberships and Events August 6, 2014
- Clean Eating for Healthy Living April 7, 2014
- The Ultimate Summer Workouts April 7, 2014