Wearing a hat is not only a protection from the damaging UV rays, but it is also preventing conditions such as heat stroke (and a wide brim shades your face, ears and the back of your neck as a bonus). It’s not difficult, it just requires a moment more of forethought before going out and having your fun-in-the-sun. Dermatologists recommend proper skin care, not only unwanted aging, but also a lot of frustration and pain with the ultimate consequence: skin cancer. Is the color of your skin more important than your health?
The Medical Director at both Central Park Medical Associates and Advanced Dermatology Associates is Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, who is board certified in dermatology (see more from Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, Mother Nature MD). All of the doctors in the practice at Central Park Medical Associates are board certified doctors as well and together have over 100 years of medical experience.
- Summer Concerns: Protecting Your Skin from Harmful UV Rays August 8, 2014
- Golf Club Memberships and Events August 6, 2014
- Avoid the Last Minute Burn July 30, 2014
- Test it Out June 11, 2014
- New Diet Trends for Health and Wellness April 7, 2014