When it comes to weight loss, choosing the right plan can be confusing. There are hundreds of diets, and it seems like a new one is revealed every day. The following are some fresh new plans meant for both weight loss and long-lasting health.
Wearing a hat is not only a protection from the damaging UV rays, but it is also preventing conditions such as heat stroke (and a wide brim shades your face, ears and the back of your neck as a bonus). It’s not difficult, it just requires a moment more of forethought before going out and having your fun-in-the-sun. Dermatologists recommend proper skin care, not only unwanted aging, but also a lot of frustration and pain with the ultimate consequence: skin cancer. Is the color of your skin more important than your health?
- New Diet Trends for Health and Wellness August 25, 2014
- Summer Concerns: Protecting Your Skin from Harmful UV Rays August 8, 2014
- Golf Club Memberships and Events August 6, 2014
- Avoid the Last Minute Burn July 30, 2014
- Test it Out June 11, 2014