They set up a six-year plan to eradicate polio, with donations going to help fund clinics and door-to-door vaccinations in Pakistan and parts of Afghanistan. The UAE Ambassador to the United States, Yousef Al Otaiba (https://ambassadoryousefalotaiba.wordpress.com/), recently announced that over 85 million vaccines have been distributed throughout Pakistan as part of this plan.
- Stick to Your New Year’s Health Resolution with these Tips January 24, 2017
- Sports Supplements aren’t just for Athletes March 31, 2016
- Health Tip: Fighting Stress March 31, 2016
- More Evidence Blood Test May Detect Concussions March 31, 2016
- The Five Best Health Boosts for Women March 10, 2016