They set up a six-year plan to eradicate polio, with donations going to help fund clinics and door-to-door vaccinations in Pakistan and parts of Afghanistan. The UAE Ambassador to the United States, Yousef Al Otaiba (https://ambassadoryousefalotaiba.wordpress.com/), recently announced that over 85 million vaccines have been distributed throughout Pakistan as part of this plan.
- The UAE Embassy Races for a Cure in the 2017 Komen Race November 9, 2017
- AbilityOne Helps The Blind Make An Impact On Their World October 11, 2017
- First Responder Equipment provided by ADS September 4, 2017
- Vegan Restaurant Options Near Philly (NJ Suburbs) August 17, 2017
- Understanding different causes of drug shortages June 20, 2017